Monday, September 17, 2007

Scott is Home!

Hey Everyone! Scott is home! Yippie. They wanted to watch one more day for a fever, so they finally let him go today at 5:30. His blood pressure was still low, but they pumped him with fluids and told me as long as his fever did not exceed 100 he was good to go. He ended up having a Urinary Tract Infection, Pnemonia (which I guess he still has for up to 2 months?), and a bowel infection that more than likely he got in the hospital. They sent us home with an antibiotic and instructions that he take it easy until his next chest x-ray in a month. Also, he has to religiously, for the rest of his life, breath into this inhaler thing to prevent pnemonia. So all of you that see him must help me nag him on this, because I think we are in for a lot more of these infections followed by pnemonia if we are not on top of this breathing thing. Thanks for all of your loving prayers and thoughts. I appreciate it more than you will all ever know.Love,Wendy